Tuesday, July 20

Hip Photos

I have been hearing about and looking at the Hipstamatic app for the iPhone, but wasn't sure about purchasing it until I saw the 'Back on the Bike' article in the August issue of Martha Stewart Living


The photos from the article layout were taken with the Hipstamatic app:



The app recreates the look of the 1980s Hipstamatic toy camera. I love the 70s bleached out look. Seeing the photos used in the layout convinced me to get the app. I can't wait to play around with it!

3 comments:

  1. Hipstamatic??? Hm... need to read that article! Love those photos Now, just need to get an iPhone or iPad! Looks like a wonderful App! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what will they think of next. love your blog btw. thanks for stopping by gathering spriggs! i love the colors you have chosen. my favs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fascinating...I love the tone of the photos...reminds me of family holiday photos...looking forward to reading Augusts’ MSL! …happy snapping Elaine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.